It’s been a challenging time for everyone – from the C-suite to line employees.
The triple whammy of global pandemic, economic recession, and racial justice protests are creating an unsettled time of stress, uncertainty and discord across the globe.
As organizations prepare to bring back employees to the worksite or office, they must adapt as never before, making changes to workspaces and equipping employees with the training and tools they will need to succeed in “the new normal.” The pandemic is also changing conventional notions of how and where work gets done.
Our experienced HR consultants can help with comprehensive services to help you safely and effectively return employees to the worksite or office.
Build a more adaptable, resilient organization.
Return-to-work planning is just the beginning of a bigger process. We don’t just help you create an effective return-to-work plan to “put it back together again.”
We provide you with all the tools, insights and expertise to make your organization better than before by fostering a safer, more inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Return-to-work planning is more than just re-configuring the office. It requires making countless decisions – from the timing of reopening to phased approaches for recalling employees – all with ever-changing regulatory requirements in mind. It requires addressing bigger questions, such as:
- What should the “new normal” look like for our organization?
- How do we address emerging issues such as employee mental health needs and employee readiness to return to the office due to health concerns?
- What aspects of our culture do we want to preserve with the “new normal”?
- What changes do we need to make to ensure the safety, productivity, and engagement of all employees?
COVID-19 Back-to-Work Consulting Services
Our HR consulting services help build a roadmap to ensure a successful return-to-work transition with:
- Furloughed workers
- Temporary remote employees
- Workforce readiness and risk management
- Critical skillsets
- Shift management
- Location safety
- Site readiness
- Office space reconfiguration
- Employee training requirements
- Cleaning protocols
- Protective equipment
- Health and safety regulations
- Workplace culture
- Remote work eligibility
- Employee communications
What Clients Are Saying
How can we help with your return-to-work planning?
Connect with us today!